1. In order to submit a request, go to the “Withdrawal” tab in My Account page.
2. Withdrawal procedure takes 24 working hours.
3. The company charges a fee for each processed withdrawal request equivalent to 25 account units per transfer. The fee will be deducted from the requested withdrawal amount. For example, if the Client requested 1,000 USD, the processed amount will be 1,000 USD and 25 USD will be deducted from the remaining account balance.
4. Profits withdraw via wire transfer, which will be processed only with the relevant documents submitted according to AML and compliance policy.
5. Once processed, for any withdrawal via bank, wire transfer or credit card, please, allow up to few business days for the funds to reach your bank account.
6. Bonus Trading Requirements: If you have not met the necessary bonus trading requirements at the time you made a withdrawal request, bonus and profit will be debited from your trading account.
When funding your account with a credit card, please, bear in mind that all withdrawals up to the amount invested with this card will be withdrawn to the same card.
We do not allow traders to invest with a credit / debit card that is not on their name. All cards used to make deposits must be in the account holder’s name. If you fund your account with multiple credit cards, then we ask that you send us copies of all of these cards.
We are unable to refund your credit card with more than the initial deposit amount. If you have profits in your account that you wish to withdraw we are required to send these funds by wire transfer.
The minimum amount for a credit card withdrawal is 50 account units, unless you have less than this amount in your account balance, and it is your last withdrawal.
*Please, bear in mind, if your local currency is not supported on TorOption and you deposit in another currency, you will be responsible for the conversion fees. TorOption is not responsible for any fees that your bank may charge you.
All funds deposited with a wire transfer will be withdrawn via a wire transfer. Once a withdrawal has been processed it takes up to 21 business days for the funds to show in your bank account.
We can only wire funds to the client’s bank account. We cannot send funds via wire transfer to any other person’s bank account.
The minimum wire withdrawal amount is 100 account units.
*All wire transfers have fees. You are charged fees by the sending bank as well as receiving bank. If you have an intermediary bank that the funds must go through before your actual bank receives the funds you may be charged an extra fee from this intermediary bank. TorOption is not responsible for any fees your bank may charge you.
* Based on the Company’s Terms and Conditions, in case the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, the Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable) once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements have been met.
In case you have any further questions, please, contact us via phone, live chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions. Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total outstanding investment.
Please enter you user name and password
Forgot Password? Click Here
Don't have an account yet? Create an Account
Thank you for registering. Your password is:
Please note: The rest of your user details including your password were sent to your email address.