TorOption offers you different types of options that you can trade, each with its own unique benefits. Come and select the one that suits you.
With Binary Options, you have two possible outcomes; either you are “in the money” or “out of the money.” Being “in the money” means you receive a fixed percentage on your investment, and “out of the money” means you receive no return.
On some of our select options you can even receive a small payout percentage if the trade was out of the money. To trade Binary Options:
1. Choose the asset you wish to trade: Stocks, Currencies, Indices or Commodities.
2. Enter the expiry time and the specific amount you want to trade
3. Select Call if you believe the asset’s price will rise above the current level. If you believe it will fall below the current level then select Put.
4. Approve the trade and wait for your option to expire
Our Long Term platform offers you a chance to make trades in an environment closer to that of the stock market.
The expiry times for Long Term trades are no shorter than three days from the time of your investment.
Long Term trades offer high payouts, but they enable you to use your knowledge and experience in the market to predict how an asset will perform in the more distant future.
Once you have entered the option, you will be able to keep track of it by looking at your open trades.
To execute Long Term trades:
1. Select the asset you wish to trade
2. Choose your investment amount and whether you believe the option will expire in the money or out of the money
3. Click start and follow your trade
Asset prices are constantly changing, and our 60 Seconds trade platform gives you the opportunity to quickly profit from these changes.
With this lucrative platform, you can make unlimited trades that expire in just one minute. All you have to do is choose an asset and predict if its price will go up or down.
Our 60 Seconds platform is available Monday through Friday, 24/5. The minimum trade amount is 5 USD.
Our highly dedicated and knowledgeable team of market analysts can advise you on how to utilize the most effective strategies suitable to this style of trade.
If you use proper strategies and smart money management you can earn up to 70% on your investments.
As with every option on our platform, you can see what you stand to lose or gain before you make each trade.
To make 60 Seconds trades:
1. Pick the asset you wish to trade
2. Choose Call if you think the rate will expire above the current rate or Put if you think the rate will expire below the current rate
3. Enter your investment amount, click start and watch your trade expire
One Touch is a trading platform that offers you an all-or-nothing trading experience.
This means that if your trade is in the money you win the entire payout (up to 500%), but if your trade is out of the money you lose the amount you invested.
You can invest in a One Touch trade Monday through Friday with your trade expiring every day at 5 PM GMT.
These options are also available on Saturday and Sunday with the expiration date for the following Friday.
The benefit of One Touch trading is that you do not need to wait for the expiry time.
As soon as you make a trade, the asset’s rate just needs to reach the target price or fall below it, and you will receive your payout.
These options offer enormous returns of 150% to 500% as well as being sold at a fixed price and not the current market price.
They are purchased at unit prices of 50 in your currency choice. Each option price is verified every day at 5 PM GMT in accordance with the sample rate from Reuters.
If the price of the option is equal to or greater than the sale price of the option at the time of expiration then the trade is in the money.
If the expiration price is less than the sale price for the option at the time of expiration then the trade is out of the money.
Instead of deciding whether the price of an asset will go above or below the current rate by your expiry time, our pairs option allows you to make your trade based on whether one asset will outperform another within a specific time frame.
If your chosen asset concludes at an expiry rate higher than the competing asset you will receive your payout.
If the other asset outperforms your chosen asset then you do not receive any payout. Our pairs’ option offers you a fun and innovative way of trading assets.
The assets that are offered in pairs are always in the same industry so that you can analyze the market based on that particular field; for example:
Gold vs. Silver or Apple vs. Google.
There are a number of strategies that can increase your success when trading pairs.
You can easily replicate the actions of all our successful and most profitable clients from around the world, and with a simple click, you can copy and imitate their winning portfolios!
This unique feature is entirely free of charge and you can take advantage of it in 4 simple steps:
1. Open your free account
2. Go to the TradeFollow platform and choose the asset you wish to trade
3. Scan and discover the top traders you want to follow, and open the same positions under defined algorithms: – Define the following duration (1 day up to 1 year) – Define your investment limitation per trade – Define your total investment limitation per TradeFollow platform
4. The Smart Email mechanism will message you about all of your TradeFollow outcomes
1. Select the “Ladder” tab from the trading platform menu.
2. Choose an asset with an expiry time and number of units. Decide which one of the multiple options and payouts suits you the most.
3. After selecting from each category, a pop-up window will then appear stating your specific selections.
Click on the “Apply” button to proceed or “cancel” to go back.
1. Click on the “Approve” button to activate the trade you have chosen.
2. Follow your ladder choices in the opened positions’ section of your account.
3. Don’t feel like keeping the trade until it expires? No problem. You can sell it 5 minutes prior to its expiry time at a set-up price.
Simply click “apply” to execute the sell or “cancel” in case you have decided to keep it until expiry.
4. Wait for your trade/s to expire and collect your profits You can easily take advantage of this unique feature today and enjoy superb returns.
Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions. Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total outstanding investment.
Please enter you user name and password
Forgot Password? Click Here
Don't have an account yet? Create an Account
Thank you for registering. Your password is:
Please note: The rest of your user details including your password were sent to your email address.