Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial
fraud and terrorist activity.
TorOption holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
TorOption aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it
obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using
a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic
transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including
your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
1. A copy of an official Identification document: Any government issued ID, Driver’s license, passport, etc. Containing: Full name and up to date photo, date of birth, current address, date of expiry. All the edges must be visible.
2. A copy of Proof of Address: A Bill (Phone/ Bank/ Utility/ Insurance) containing: full name, current address, date of issue. Please make sure the bill is of the past 3 months. Any older bills will not be approved.
3. If you deposit funds into your account using a credit/debit card, we require a color copy of the front and back of it. Front copy should include: Full name, the first and last four digits (Please cover the middle 8 digits), expiry date. Back copy should include: Your signature (Please cover the CVV code). Credit Card copies without a signature will not be approved.
All the edges of the card must be visible, and it must be clear to read.
4. Signed Declaration document. As part of a standard procedure, any client using a credit / debit card, is obligated to provide a signed Declaration form in order to confirm his/hers transactions. Filled and signed Declaration document must be sent to the company’s email address at email@example.com along with a set of documents required for verification.
5. Signed Authorization document . As part of a standard procedure, any client who has a trading account in Toroption, is obligated to provide us with a personally signed Authorization form in order to confirm the trading account owner’s identity. A Filled and signed Authorization document must be sent to the company’s email address at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a set of documents required for verification.
Click here to download Authorization document
Click here to download Declaration document
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: email@example.com
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
TorOption holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make TorOption a safer place to trade.
Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions. Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total outstanding investment.
Please enter you user name and password
Forgot Password? Click Here
Don't have an account yet? Create an Account
Thank you for registering. Your password is:
Please note: The rest of your user details including your password were sent to your email address.